- Keep your appointment or cancel it - someone else wants it urgently!
- Do make more than one appointment if more than one person is to be seen or an individual has more than one problem.
- Please remember that a prescription is not the answer to every consultation.
- Please use our out-of-hours services appropriately - ie when you really cannot wait until the next general surgery.
- Please be courteous to our receptionists - we do not want to lose them and, whatever the problem, it really isn’t their fault!
- Please use the check-in screen, if possible, to check in for your appointment. It releases our reception staff to answer the telephone and deal with queries.
- Look after your own health. Exercise regularly and watch your diet. Ask the doctors or practice nurse for advice.
- Do not threaten violence - we support the NHS 'Zero Tolerance' campaign and will de-register any patient who is violent, threatens violence or is abusive towards any of our staff or visitors.
- The premises are monitored with CCTV imaging at all times, including the reception area and car park.